Key Benefits of Networking
Studies show that a network can make your small business as much as 40% more productive in just a short period of time. Here's what a network can do for you:
- Increase your productivity: When your office is connected, your people are too. So everyone has quicker, more convenient access to the resources they need. With office-wide links to the Internet, employees can conduct research and exchange information with each other and with key customers throughout the world. Being connected means there's no more running around trading floppy disks or waiting to print at a designated printer.
- Lower your communication costs: By exchanging information electronically over a network, you can reduce paper, postage, and overnight delivery fees. You can also lower phone bills with automatic faxing during off-peak hours. What's more, your whole office can share a single Internet connection instead of paying for monthly individual accounts.
- Reduce your equipment costs: Don't buy that extra printer, fax machine, or modem. With a network, you can share the resources you already have.
Three Key Small Business Networking Applications
Small businesses are as varied as you can imagine, but when you examine the ways that they use networking technology, several applications emerge as universal and critical. These applications include:
- File and Resource Sharing: Networks let small businesses share devices (like printers), information, and applications.
- Internet Access: Networks let small businesses access the Internet and connect their local networks to remote ones
- Remote and Mobile Connectivity: Small businesses use remote connectivity to maintain connection with vital network services, even from remote locations.
The CompuWave Advantage
Manage Entire Project: CompuWave will design the solution, configure the equipment, install the products, document procedures, train users and administration staff and provide post-project support and maintenance.
Single Vendor Coordination: CompuWave System Engineers can implement all technical aspects of the project such as configuring and deploying the MS Windows NT network and servers, customizing and implementing Internet-based Remote Access, managing the Telco install and coordinating with the Internet Service Provider and the Internic (if necessary).
Toll Free Technical Support: Customers can dial a toll free number (800) 55-CWAVE Ext. 117 to connect to CompuWave's Network Support Center and receive assistance on network, users or even application issues. This service reduces the cost or need for customers to invest in additional expensive technical resources.